We inform users that respects current legislation on the protection of personal data corresponding to Law 15/1999 of 13 December, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, adopting the necessary technical measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data by third parties.
The collection of your personal data occurs for the following purposes: to provide services to which you will have access through our portal and to send promotions of interest through your email. The personal data provided on the Web, will be recorded in a file according to law 15/1999, in order to manage the commitments and obligations arising from the relationship established with you or your company, ensuring on them the strictest confidentiality.
These data may be used for the purpose of sending information, advertising and offers relating to our products or services and will never be disclosed to third parties. You will be able to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your data, in the terms established in RGPD.
You can exercise this right at info @ seochecklist.app. This file is registered in the register on behalf of Carlos Chacón Buján (47353925F), with the address: Rúa Muiños, nº 3, 4º der, Cambre, A Coruña, Spain The user affirms that his personal data are real and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
We inform you that in order to improve the user experience and provide the services of this page the server may store a file (cookie) on your computer. This file is intended to provide the services of the site. Specific information about cookies The user accepts and consents that at the time of using this website a cookie will be stored on your computer if necessary. The user is informed that he can configure his computer in such a way that the installation of these cookies is rejected.
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that your data will be incorporated into the processing system owned by SEO Checklist (Carlos Chacon Bujan) with NIF 47353925F and registered office located in Rúa Muiños, nº 3, 4º der, Cambre, A Coruña, Spain, in order to provide the service requested by the user. In compliance with current legislation, SEO Checklist informs that the data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to comply with the precepts mentioned above.
Unless you inform us otherwise, we will understand that your data have not been modified, that you undertake to notify us of any variation and that we have your consent to use them for the aforementioned purposes.
SEO Checklist informs that it will proceed to treat the data in a licit, loyal, transparent, adequate, pertinent, limited, exact and updated manner. That is why SEO Checklist undertakes to take all reasonable measures to delete or rectify them without delay when they are inaccurate.
In accordance with the rights conferred by current legislation on data protection, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, suppression, portability and opposition to the treatment of your personal data, as well as the consent given for the treatment thereof, by sending your request to the postal address indicated above or to the e-mail info @ seochecklist.app
Cookies used by this website
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information it contains and how you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website. The information provided below will help you to understand the different types of cookies: According to the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), SEO Checklist informs of the cookies used on our website:
- Analytics: It stores cookies to be able to elaborate statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this web. By using this website you consent to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard should be done by communicating directly with Google. Google Analytics cookies are stored on servers located in the United States and you agree not to share them with third parties, except where necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires it to do so. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a member of "Privacy Shiels" which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European legislation. Detailed information can be found at the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245. If you wish, you can use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, through whose instructions Google Analytics analytical cookies can be rejected in all browsers. More information can be found at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Technical cookies: own cookies and session cookies
SEO Checklist informs the user that he has the possibility of configuring his browser so that he is informed of the reception of cookies, being able, if he so wishes, to prevent them from being installed on his hard disk. Below we provide the links to various browsers, through which you can make this configuration:
- Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-websites
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Safari from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191?locale=en_EN
- Operate from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Finally, remember that you must update the table of the document Cookies Policy, indicating the Cookies that your website installs with the navigation by the user.